Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has published a notification regarding BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for diploma and degree holders. BHEL is going to recruit the diploma and graduate apprentice for 229 vacancies at Bhopal.
Interested candidates who want to apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 can read the eligibility criteria, notification, apply online, age limit, salary, important dates, and educational qualification, etc given below.
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Discipline||Graduate Engg.||Diploma Engg.|
|Computer Science & Application||04||Nill|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||Nill|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.||13||02|
|Modern office Mgmt||Nill||20|
Reservations & Relaxations
Educational Qualification For BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates who want to apply for graduates apprentice should possess bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Interested candidates who want to apply for diploma apprentice should possess Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Interested candidates who want to apply for graduates and diploma apprentices should between 14 to 25 years old as according to 01/01/2020.
Relaxation In the upper age limit will be applicable as mentioned below.
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|BHEL Bhopal employees||5 Years|
Dates to Remember
|Starting date to apply||13/03/2020|
|Last date to apply||03/04/2020|
- Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
- High school /10th Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
- 12th /Diploma Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
- Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate. (Size maximum 1MB pdf)
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
- Aadhar Card (Size maximum 200KB pdf) vi. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in the prescribed format. (if applicable). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
- Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).(Size maximum 200KB pdf)
- Medical token forwards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Bhopal Employee (Serving/Retired/ Deceased). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
- BHEL ID Card and ESI Medical token card in case of BHEL Bhopal Society worker wards (Size maximum 200KB pdf
- Copy of registration slip showing enrolment/registration number generated after successful enrolment/registration on the official website of BHEL
- (Size maximum 200KB pdf) xi. Photograph (Size maximum 100KB jpg/jpeg)
How To Apply For BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates who want to apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 have to enroll/register themselves on the official website of BHEL and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before applying online for an apprenticeship at BHEL. Keep a copy of the unique registration number generated by the online system for future reference as it will be required to be filled in the online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal.
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on the website.
- Applications and documents submitted online will only be considered.
- Candidates have to mandatorily fill the Final CGPA or sum total of all semester marks (adding all semester marks) of B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in marks obtained field while applying for BHEL Bhopal.
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited from time to time for further instructions regarding these posts.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Eng)||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Hindi)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Important Instructions||Click Here|
You can get future updates regarding these posts and upcoming govt job vacancies on this website so consider bookmarking this site and subscribe to our free job alert notifications via email by filling up the form below.