Directorate of Medical Education, Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh has recently published a job notification regarding the recruitment of 1,070 vacancies for the post of Specialist (General Medicine), Specialist (Pulmonary Medicine), and Specialist (Anesthesiology).
Interested candidates who want to apply for DME Specialist Jobs 2020 can apply online and read the eligibility criteria, official notification, age limit, salary, important dates and educational qualification given below.
DME Specialist Jobs Overview
|Specialist (General Medicine)||360|
|Specialist (Pulmonary Medicine)||363|
Specialist (General Medicine)
Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Specialist (General Medicine) should be MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine.
Specialist (Pulmonary Medicine)
Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Specialist (Pulmonary Medicine) should be MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine.
Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Specialist (Anesthesiology) should be MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology.
Selected candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs.1,10,000/-
Interested candidates who want to apply for DME Specialist Jobs should possess the specified age limit as according to 01/04/2020.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|OC||Below 40 Years|
|SC/ ST/ BC||Below 45 Years|
|Ex-Service Man||Below 50 Years|
- RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2020
- ARO Charkhi Dadri Bharti 2020
- NHM Punjab Vacancy 2020
- Sainik School Satara Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Starting date to apply||30/04/2020|
|Last date to apply||07/05/2020|
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10
- marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%; 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area, 2 marks per six months in Rural Area, 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks.
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists (who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
- Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
How To Apply
Interested candidates who want to apply for DME Specialist Jobs can apply online on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully to understand the job requirements and must visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education for further instructions regarding these job vacancies. The links of the official website and official notification are given below.
If you have any queries regarding these vacancies you can ask us in the comment section below, we would love to help you.
All the best!