Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has published a notification regarding the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) is going to recruit 116 vacancies of ITI Apprentice Trainee on various trades at Avadi, Chennai.
Interested candidates who want to apply for DRDO ITI Job Recruitment 2020 can apply online at rac.gov.in and read the eligibility criteria, official notification, age limit, salary, exam dates, syllabus, and educational qualification, etc given below.
DRDO ITI Job Recruitment 2020 Overview
Trade wise vacancy details of ITI Apprentice Trainee are given below.
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Reservation will be given for the candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS as per rules of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Central Apprenticeship Rules, Apprentice Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992 and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
Educational Qualification For ITI Apprentice Trainee
Interested candidates who want to apply for DRDO ITI Job Recruitment 2020 should possess ITI certificate duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with the minimum of two years duration except for the computer operator and programming assistant (COPA), painter, plumber, and welder.
DRDO ITI Job Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates are required to register themselves on the NCVT MIS portal. Candidate should enter their registration number while filling up the online application form. This number is will be verified at the time of the interview or document verification.
- The duration of training will be strictly in accordance with the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time.
- Candidates who have passed ITI exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible for these vacancies.
- Candidates with diploma or degree in any discipline are not eligible to apply for these posts.
- Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training.
- Candidates should have passed ITI as a regular student.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for Interview / Document verification / Joining CVRDE.
- The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by this establishment during the entire training period.
Age Limit For DRDO ITI Job Recruitment 2020
Candidates who want to apply for the post of ITI Apprentice Trainee should be between 18 to 27 years old. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for some categories as mentioned below.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|SC /ST||32 Years|
Duration Of Training
Selected candidates have to complete the apprenticeship training of one year.
DRDO ITI Apprentice Salary
|Painter, Plumber, Welder||Rs.7,700/-|
Candidates shall bot be given any other allowances during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
DRDO ITI Apprentice Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in ITI followed by the Screening Test/ Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for the exact date and time of the interview or screening test.
- Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
|Last Date to apply online||03/04/2020|
How To Apply For DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates who want to apply for DRDO ITI Job Recruitment 2020 can apply online at rac.gov.in which is the official website of Defense Research & Development Organization Avadi, Chennai.
- Candidates are advised to fill the right details of their certificate, address, email, and mobile number to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In the case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage, which will be verified at the time of interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the print out of the online application form submitted by them for the interview.
- Candidates are suggested to read the official notification carefully to understand the job requirements.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Development Organization Avadi, Chennai for further instructions regarding these vacancies.
- If candidates get any difficulties in filling up the online application form they can contact on [email protected] or 044-26364060.
If you have any queries regarding DRDO ITI Job Recruitment 2020 you can ask in the comment section below. You can also get further details of these vacancies and other upcoming job vacancies via email by filling up the form below.