National Green Tribunal Jobs 2020, National Green Tribunal has published a notification regarding the recruitment of Office Assistant, Librarian, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff for filling up 9 vacancies. Interested candidates who want to apply for NGT Jobs 2020 can read the eligibility criteria, notification, how to apply online, age limit, salary, important dates & other educational qualifications given below.
NGT Jobs 2020 Overview
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
Educational Qualification For Office Assistant
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Office Assistant should possess a graduate degree and must have some computer knowledge.
Educational Qualification For Librarian
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Librarian should possess a bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from any recognized University or Institute.
- Candidate must possess one year of professional experience in the Library under Central/State Government/ Autonomous or statuary organization/ PSU/ University or recognized Research or Educational Institution.
- Candidates having a diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute will be given preference.
Educational Qualification For Stenographer
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Stenographer should be graduate in any stream and must have 5 years of experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have dealt with dictation & typing of legal orders.
Educational Qualification For Multi-Tasking Staff
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the post of Multi Tasking Staff should be 10th pass or equivalent from the recognised board but qualification can be relaxed, if the candidate is found exceptionally suitable
- Preference will be given to the candidates having the skill of driving of Light Motor Vehicle.
Age Limit & Salary
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Stenographer||Nill||To be decided by the authority.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||21-40||As per minimum wages.|
|Starting date to apply||19/03/2020|
|Last date to apply||31/03/2020|
|Also Read: Indian Army Bharti 2020 Uttarakhand|
How To Apply For For NGT Jobs 2020
Interested candidates who are eligible and want to apply for any of these posts can download the application forms from the official website of the Natural Green Tribunal. After filling up the forms completely applicants have to send their forms along with the required documents on the address given below.
Registrar, National Green Tribunal, Western Zone Bench, New Administrative Building, D-Wing, 1“ floor, opposite Council Hall, Camp, Pune- 411001
Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and visit the official website of NGT from time to time for further instructions regarding these posts.