Telangana Health Department has published a notification regarding the recruitment of 2,157 job vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse. Telangana health department is going to recruit Staff Nurse Vacancy In Telangana 2020 on the outsource basis in Government Hospitals and to work in various Schemes of the government initiatives for a period of one year, extendable as per need.
Interested candidates who want to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy In Telangana 2020 can read the eligibility criteria, official notification, age limit, salary, important dates, selection criteria and educational qualification given below.
Staff Nurse Vacancy In Telangana 2020 Overview
|Palliative Care Staff Nurse||82|
|MLHP Staff Nurse||435|
|Staff Nurse (DME Institutions)||1,640|
Eligibility Criteria For Staff Nurse Vacancy In Telangana 2020
Interested candidates who want to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy In Telangana should be B.Sc. Nursing or GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery).
Interested candidates who want to apply for any of these vacancies should be between 18 – 34 years old as according to 01/07/2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules for the candidates of some categories as mentioned below.
|SCs, STs & BCs||5 Years|
|Ex-Service men/women||3 Years|
|Disabled persons||10 Years|
Registration with TS Nursing Council
Candidates who want to apply for any of these posts should possess a valid Registration with the TS Nursing Council as on 1st April 2020.
Salary For Staff Nurse Vacancy In Telangana 2020
|Palliative Care Staff Nurse||Rs.17,000/-|
|MLHP Staff Nurse||Rs.25,000/-|
|Staff Nurse (DME Institutions)||Rs.25,000/-|
Hospital wise Requirments
The Requirement of Staff Nurses in various Districts and Hospital is as mentioned below.
|? 78 Northern Railway Jobs Vacancy 2020|
|? Indian Army Bharti 2020 HP Mandi|
|? CDM PHO recruitment 2020|
|? Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020|
|? SHKM Nalhar Medical College Recruitment 2020|
Documents Required to Apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy in Telangana 2020
- Photograph along with Signature.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Study Certificate/ Bonafide Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable.
- Ex-Servicemen / Woman Certificate, if applicable.
- TS Council Registration Certificate.
- GNM Course or in BSc (Nursing) Marks memos.
Last date to apply online for Staff Nurse Vacancy in Telangana 2020 is 6th of April 2020. Candidates should have to apply for these vacancies on or before 06/04/2020.
How to Apply For Staff Nurse Vacancy in Telangana 2020
- Interested candidates who are eligible for these vacancies and want to apply can visit www.health.telangana.gov.in and fill up the online application form. All applications will be received online only.
- The applicant shall register with their mobile number and email id. All communication with the applicant will be made through their registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form carefully as the particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final. No changes or corrections will be permitted after submission of the application.
- After submission of the application, the applicant will receive an Application Registration Number and the applicants are requested to note and save it properly for future purposes.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully to understand the job requirements and suggested to visit the official website of Telangana Health Department for further instructions regarding these vacancies. Links for the official notification and official website are given below.
If candidates face any difficulties regarding these vacancies they can contact at 9393711110 or email on [email protected] for any inquiries.
You can ask your queries in the comment section below, we would love to help you.
All the best!